Friday, July 24, 2009

Fun Find Friday!

I could eat a whole bag of this stuff and still want more. Lots more. For breakfast, lunch, and dinner.....

If you like pickles, you MUST try their dill pickle flavored popcorn. It is delicious!!! I could eat a whole bag of this stuff and still want more. Lots more. For breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They have lots of unique flavors, but dill pickle wins my vote!

Click on the Popcorn Papa picture at the top to find their locations.

Thank you Sis for introducing this stuff to me!

1 comments:

Sis said...

You should come over on a Friday evening, starting last Friday I'm picking up a bag and bringing it home for the weekend. It's just so good! I think we'll try a different flavor tonight! I almost ate a whole bag of dill pickle by myself last Friday night. Opps!