Friday, July 10, 2009

Cow Appreciation Day.

I couldn't type that title without laughing.

Here's the deal:

Really? This makes me giggle. The bad thing is, when I found out about this my mind went to my children's closet wondering if they had anything to wear. Our family loves Chick-Fil-A, so don't think for a second I won't dress my children in cow costumes for free Chick-Fil-A. Yeah....probably not. Garrett would be completely overstimulated - Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I found this video on another blog and Aaron and I think it's pretty darn funny. Really....we have to stop eating there so often.


If you go to www.cowappreciationday.com, you can print off a cow costume. Ohhhhh, this really makes me laugh.

2 comments:

Bam Bam said...

We want pictures and video if you dress them up and go. You know you want to!

Monica Jackson said...

That was awesome. Chris only craves Chick fil A on Sundays, so that part really hit home... in a hilarious way :)