Sunday, July 19, 2009

Parent Approved Double Date!

We had a fun Saturday night! Kristin, Payton, Marla, Geoff, and Parker all came over for playtime and dinner. Here are some pictures -

Kristin was making Payton's bottle, so I told Jackson that we had to watch Payton. He's a good "watcher," don't you think?!

Kristin & Payton

I love Payton's chubby cheeks!!!

Parker, waiting for someone to take her on a ride -

Garrett, the child is fearless -

Parker & Marla


Parker, Jackson, Payton, and Garrett -

Garrett looks like a giant. I should have pulled him down some.


After Parker and Jackson's birthdays in September, we can say these kiddos are 0,1,2,3.

Here is where I told the boys to give the girls a kiss. Garrett didn't follow through, but Jackson....

....tried his very best to follow his mamma's orders. However, Parker remembered what her parents taught her about boys! :)

Garrett is currently going through a major "Mommy" phase. I watched Payton for a little while a few weeks ago and he didn't seem to mind me holding Payton. Tonight however, Garrett was a little jealous! He didn't object to it, he just wanted to lay in my arms as well.

I must share what we had for dessert. This is not a picture of my dessert. This picture came from the website I got the recipe from. I would have taken a picture, but at the moment, I didn't think risking my ice cream melting was worth it for a picture.

If you love Strawberry Shortcake, especially the one from The Cheesecake Factory, then you will love this!

Click for Recipe: The Cheesecake Factory Strawberry Shortcake


1 comments:

Mom/ Bam Bam said...

Looks like y'all had a great time, and the strawberry shortcake looks Yummy!