Monday, May 25, 2009

Where I've Been?!

Shelly and her cute belly are in Town Drove to Austin Dinner at Oasis Blair's Graduation Lunch at County Line BBQ Blair's Graduation Our family of 4 left Austin at 9:15PM because Aaron had to work at 6AM Flat Tire Aaron changed flat Tire Got home at 2AM Tired Kids, Tired Parents My Birthday Dinner with my Family My Mother-in-Law and my birthday Lunch with Aaron's Family Lake for Memorial Day Tired Laying on the Couch My Birthday is Tuesday I think I want to spend the day at home Our house is a mess which is making me crazy Lots of pictures to post....later on!

5 comments:

Karen Cupcake said...

heheheh! I need to use that post one day.. its awesome!

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday!!

Mom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLI! After the last several busy days you've had, I hope you can find some time today to rest and relax.
Love You,
Mom

Kristin said...

BUSY BUSY!!! Happy birthday!!! Have a wonderful day!!

Kelly Pendleton said...

Happi Birthday Kelli! Can't wait to see all the pictures!