Monday, May 11, 2009

It never fails....
when I have the opportunity to take pictures of the boys happily playing, their not dressed cute. For some reason, I always pull the camera out after dinner....a time when Garrett is normally topless or has on a shirt that doesn't match due to the fact he got 3/4 of his dinner on his original shirt.

Sorry, it's our reality.

Anyways, here are some sweet pictures of the boys playing outside enjoying the last bit of sunlight tonight....



Why our dog loves our children, I will never know. He is the perfect dog for them.

Garrett noticed he had a great opportunity to pet Rigley....

However, Jackson took off, so Garrett had to play chase....





"Oh, screw it....I am done chasing you!"



Garrett then discovered this rock....
Decided to pick the rock up....

Created a plan for the rock....

Which was to put the rock on Rigley....

"Darn rock, where did you go!?"
It was "bath time on the tick tock" as Jackson says. I was calling their names to get in the bath, but they had another idea.



They have so much fun together!

I love the back of a little walker!

2 comments:

Marla said...

The boys are too cute playing together! I'm sure you can't help but smile every time you see it!

And I'm with you....I love the back of a little walker! :)

Bam Bam said...

What a good little walker Garrett is becoming. I love his little dimple in the 1st picture!