Saturday, May 30, 2009

Shelly's Baby Shower!

We had Shelly's baby shower Saturday afternoon. I cannot believe little Brooks will be here in about 2 months. I can't wait to meet the little guy. Finally, Jackson and Garrett will have their first BOY cousin!

I spent the whole day Thursday making cake balls for the shower favors.....LOTS and LOTS of cake balls.....150 cake balls to be exact.





Here are a few pictures from the shower.


Carissa, Dianne, Shelly, Nana, Crystal, and I


Shelly and her best friend, Crystal


Shelly is someone I truly cannot wait to see become a mother. She is such a caring person, will do anything for anyone, and she will naturally be a wonderful mother.

13 comments:

Marla said...

The cakeballs and favors turned out great!

Justin and Shelly said...

Everything was so great! Yall worked so hard and I loved my shower - thank you again!!!

Kelly’s Korner said...

The cakeballs in those cute bags are the cutest thing ever!!! I am going to have to do that for something??? Maybe if I ever have another baby to give out at the hospital or for a birthday party!

Danielle said...

Hands down, the cutest cake EVER! And love the cakeballs!

Jessica Bene said...

Gorgeous! Everything looked perfect :) I love the cakeballs!

Bethany said...

You go girl with those awesome cake balls!!! I love the simplicity of this baby shower. Just my style ;)Glad I found post!

Courtney said...

I would have had to make twice as many of those cake balls because I would have eaten half of them myself! And, that hanger/outfit cake is so cute!
Blessings!

Happiness Is... said...

What a cute shower! I LOVE the blue hydrangeas for a boy's shower...adorable!

noahandlylasmommi said...

LOVE everything!

amy said...

everything is just beautiful! the cake balls look GREAT- 150?! You're amazing! (I hopped over from Kelly's Korner!)

Unknown said...

That cake is absolutely adorable. And all of those cakeballs...yummy! Looks like a great shower.

Claire said...

What a beautiful looking shower!

Cxx

Young Wife said...

What a beautiful shower! I love blue and white. Found you through Tip Junkie.