Monday, May 4, 2009

These knees are made for walking....






That's right. Garrett has his own way of doing things.

Several people have said to me "Kelli, he is walking." but, I will not say he is walking until I feel walking is his first choice when getting from place to place.

However, after tonight......drum roll.......I am going to say he is walking. BUT, let me break it down for you. As of tonight, it was about 40% walking on knees, 40% walking on his feet, and 10% crawling. It all depends on what he is doing and if it easier to go to his knees or feet.

The boys were so darn cute tonight. Jackson was trying to make Garrett walk. Garrett would go to his knees and Jackson would say "Noooo Noooo Gar-grit. Walk on your feet!" and he would rub the bottom of Garrett's feet. Then, when Garrett would walk, he would walk over to Jackson and hug him. Jackson loved it and kept kissing Garrett. Then Garrett would walk over to me, put his mouth right up to my face, and go "mmmmmmmmmm" and kiss me. He thought it was the funniest thing ever.

I will try to video him walking tomorrow, but here is a video of the boys from the other day for those of you who haven't seen how Garrett walks on his knees - (Just in case you're wondering, their blankets just came out of the dryer which is why they are so excited about them)

3 comments:

Aunt M said...

Very cute. Can you make a video that is much longer please? Maybe 5 min? OK, maybe I'm the only one that wants to sit and watch them for that long so you can just email it to me but I love the videos!!! It helps me since I can't see them as much as I would like to.

Mom said...

I felt the same way. I had to keep replaying the video. They sure know how to have fun at that Jordan house!

Kristy said...

That video cracks me up! What a stinker!