Monday, May 11, 2009

Silly Boys.

Sunday morning as I was standing at the kitchen sink washing the breakfast dishes, I heard the boys cracking up. I could tell they were close by, but I couldn't see what they were doing over the kitchen counter. I assumed in my head they were messing with Rigley since that is typically what will make them laugh so hard, but they were playing a little game of hide and seek/peek-a-boo with each other under the kitchen table. It was so funny!









Times like this is when I hate that my new camera doesn't have the video feature like my old one did [the old one had a dead battery at the time]. I wish you could have heard their little laughs! I just love them....

1 comments:

Bam Bam (Mom) said...

And I just love them too :)!!
Cute pictures, looks like they were having lots of fun!