Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jackson's Shopping Trip

As Aaron and I were cleaning up the kitchen after dinner, we overheard Jackson in the living room talking. I took a peek around the corner and discovered him grocery shopping. He was looking at his grocery list and talking to himself about what all he needed, which is something I do with the boys when they go to the store with me. I (Aaron didn't) thought it was funny that he had my purse in the cart as well. I never put my purse in the cart, but I guess he has seen others who do.


At this point, Aaron and I decided to play along with him and read his "list" to him. He gathered different items from around the house.

Next, it was time to check out -

Aaron asked Jackson if he had any coupons. Jackson handed Aaron his shopping list pretending that it was a coupon. (That's my boy!!)

Time to pay...
Aaron looks serious about this. He wasn't going to let Jackson walk the bill.

Finally, time to load up the car. I think he should look into getting a SUV....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know Glenda will love this story, since she and Jackson played grocery store over here that day.

Anonymous said...

That was so cute kelli! I love that arron played along!!! I have a daddy customer .. poor guy.. has to wear make up and scarves, and dresses.. and he just Goes right along with it! heheheh!

Justin and Shelly said...

This is so funny! I love that yall played along. It's amazing how observant he is - and we don't evenrealize it. No telling what he'll pick up on next...that's scary! Haha!