Monday, February 2, 2009

Google Expert?

Is anyone a google expert? I am trying to add our Hydro Green Irrigation website to google. It is there if you search Hydro Green Irrigation, but I want it to be one of the first to appear if someone was to search something such as "Sprinkler Repair, Dallas" or "Sprinkler Installation, Mesquite."
I have done some things in google, but have not been too successful. I know you can pay google to have it over on the right side when you search, but I just want it in the middle with all the rest. If anyone knows how to do this, let me know!
One thing I have learned is that the more times people view our website, the more google "crawls" our website, which then puts it higher on their list. So, in your free time, feel free to go to our website over and over again. Come on....it will be fun!

1 comments:

Kristin said...

When I google the name it is the first one on the list.. I don't know if that is what you are talking about or not. It says Aaron's name, #, and website...