Saturday, April 11, 2009

Great Wolf Lodge

We took a little family "stay-cation" to Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine. Aaron and I just wanted to get away for a night and have some stress free fun with the boys.

All packed and ready to go!




Looking at the airplanes from our balcony -



The pictures I have of the indoor water park don't do it justice. I only brought my good camera and I didn't want to risk getting it wet, so I really only have pictures from one little area. There was much, much more! The kids had a blast!




I love how Garrett's arm is on my back like mine is on his -





I love Aaron's face in this picture -







Dinner time! Great Wolf is great at making everything kid friendly. In the buffet, they had a kid section that was at the kids level and had kid friendly food. They even had plastic plates!
Since it was a $20 per person buffet, 2 and under ate free, when it was time for dessert we decided what the heck...we're on vacation....let the kids have a buffet style dessert!!

Waiting for the show and story time to start!
TRYING to get a good picture....

Passed out!!...(in their first hotel room ever)


6 comments:

Marla said...

Looks like ya'll had a really good time and a much needed break! I was just thinking the other day about if Parker is too young for us to take her there....but it looks like it's perfect!

The Thomas Times said...

Glad you guys had a good time!

Kristin said...

Looks like yall had some good family time! Nothing better than that, huh? Makes me so excited for Payton to come and can't wait till I can take her to places like that! :)

Justin and Shelly said...

HOW FUN!!! That's a really cool place!

Melanie said...

I must say that I love reading your blog....its very informative...especially for a still learning mommy with a little boy! We have been hoping to go to
Great Wolf but we did not know if it was for Grayson's age...but now we do! Glad y'all had fun!

Sis said...

I did not even know yall went to Great Wolf. The pics are great, really glad you got away - just the 4 of you!!! Poor Rigs. :-(