Tuesday, February 9, 2010

He Loves Taylor Swift.

Jackson has a love for music.  I have a CD in my car that my mom made for him with a lot of his favorite songs.  For months and months this was the only CD we could ever listen to in my car.  The problem was, he didn't want to hear the whole CD, he only wanted to listen to Big Green Tractor, over....and over...and over again.....

I decided we needed a new CD.  Something that was fun for me too!  

Santa brought Jackson the Taylor Swift album and it has become the new favorite.  


He loves rocking out like Taylor Swift.  He doesn't even need the CD anymore.  Just mention Taylor Swift and he will start singing....loudly....

Putting on a concert in his room - 

On his stage, singing with Taylor Swift at the Grammys.  
He pretends like the bead necklace is his guitar.  If Taylor takes her guitar off, Jackson takes his beads off.  
Taylor Swift Jackson in concert on Garrett's bed...

2 comments:

Snider Family said...

Oh how cute, I want to see a video! Reagan LOVES Taylor too, it seems thats all we listen to in the car. I love him on the bed with the mic, so funny!

Kristin said...

That is too cute!! He may be the next American Idol!! :)