Saturday, February 27, 2010

Dominos?

Friday morning I had a lot of baking and things to prepare for my sister's baby shower on Saturday.  Jackson discovered a box of dominos, however being the horrible and busy mother that I was Friday morning, I couldn't sit down with him at that moment to teach him how to play.  

As I was cooking, I realized the boys were being quiet, which normally isn't a good sign.  

I found them in my parent's bathroom -   

I guess the dominos reminded Jackson of a piano because that is what he turned them in to:
     

Such a perfect fit!

I love how kids naturally think outside of the box.  

3 comments:

Kristin said...

That's too cute!! Very smart of him!!

Kristy said...

He is destined to be a musician!

Anna said...

Looks like you have some future DI team members!