Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree….

Sunday was the day Jackson has been waiting for…

“MOMMY!  DADDY!  We have to put up the Christmas tree so Ho Ho can put presents under it!” 

FYI:  Garrett fell asleep in the car and I put him straight to bed for his nap.  So, don’t think I am weird for making my child nap in jeans in the video below. :)    

Jackson was very serious about the tree…

1Blog1

Garrett however got in trouble several times that night….

 1Blog3

Focused….

1Blog6

Crazy….

 1Blog10

Focused….

1Blog13

Crazy….

 1Blog15

After many broken ornaments and much discipline, now if you ask Garrett “Do we touch the Christmas tree?”  He will put his head down and says “Uh-Ugh!” 

Oh Christmas Tree…..

2Blog26

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care….

2Blog27

And by “care” I mean, this year I decided to use 3M hooks instead of our traditional heavy stocking holders.  Why?  Because…..

 2Blog34

 2Blog36

Cozy Christmas pajamas with reindeer feet!

  Blog 

Blog3

  blog5 blog4Blog12 Blog15 

I think Jackson is getting a little annoyed with Garrett’s craziness!

Blog23Blog29Blog25

Now that we have one child with a prop and one child doing a front roll, we thought it was time to wrap up the photo session!

Blog27

4 comments:

Marla said...

The tree and stockings look great!! I enjoyed looking at the pictures....they made me smile (and laugh a little. :)

Marla said...

Also....what did you use to hang your stockings? I had mine hanging from the stocking holders for about 2 hours....Parker did not mess with them....but I got to thinking....what IF she does....they are SO heavy....and could definitely do some damage to the head/face. So whatever you used sounds like a good idea and I need to do it, too!

Kristin said...

Love the video and the boys in their little outfits!!!

Tree looks good too!! Oh and the stockings too :)

Karen Cupcake said...

hahahahah! so funny! love the forward roll.............

I miss Jackson!