Thursday, September 17, 2009

Recipe.

Photobucket

Kelly’s Korner is a blog I enjoy following. Every Friday, Kelly hosts a “blog event” called Show Us Your Life with each week being a different topic. This week the topic is “Show Us Your Favorite Go To Dinner!” I thought this would be a fun one to join since I am always looking for new recipes. If you go to Kelly’s Korner, you too can view favorite recipes of others.

When trying to decide which recipe to post, I immediately thought about posting something from Pioneer Woman. For those that don’t know about the great Pioneer Woman, you MUST check out her recipes. Our family favorites are her Lasagna, Chicken Spaghetti, and Enchiladas. Since those links will take you right to the recipes, I thought I would share another recipe with you all that our family also loves.

Ginger Cilantro Pork Chops

porkchopI found this recipe here.

Ingredients for Marinade:

  • 1 cup finely chopped cilantro
  • 1/4 cup grated ginger (peel skin first before using a box grater)
  • 2 TB soy sauce
  • 1/2 cup olive oil
  • Coarse salt and pepper

Marinade pork chops in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or longer. Throw them on the grill for about 10 minutes. Enjoy!

11 comments:

Monica said...

Thanks for the recipe!It's a nice change from all the chicken we eat!

Heather said...

we adore pork chops in this house! SO good and this recipe sounds delish!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping my blog! Your pork chops look delicious, I'll have to try them! And by the way, the meatloaf really is AWESOME! I hope you love it as much as our family does!

Tatum said...

Thanks for the recipe! I have pork chops in my freezer that I have been wondering what to do with.. I now know what I will be doing with them :) Yummy!

Ashley said...

I am a fan of pork chops (over chicken!!) and love cilantro, I am going to have to try this soon! Thank you for sharing.
-Ash-

Mom/Bam Bam said...

You know we've tried this one, and it's one of our favorites too! You don't have to love cilantro to love these pork chops. Delish!

SnoWhite said...

I'm always looking for new ways to enjoy pork chops! Thanks.

Unknown said...

I bet this is delicious. I'll be giving it a try very soon. Thanks for sharing. I would love for you to join me at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com for Crock Pot Wednesday. Come check it out.

Ashley said...

Oh, I adore the Pioneer Woman. =) She's amazing!
This recipe sounds great! Thank you for sharing.

Sherri said...

I so love new ways to cook pork. A great change from all the chicken that we eat.

The Richards Family said...

Enjoying your blog. Will try the pork chops, look YUMMMY!