Thursday, August 13, 2009

Paint!

Jackson and Garrett got to play with Parker and Payton Wednesday morning. I decided to let them do pudding paint, however you can clearly tell I made the mistake of letting them do this BEFORE lunch. I don't know what I was thinking. They were hungry and what kid doesn't want dessert before their meal?

Sorry Marla if Parker's diaper was blue the next day. Was it?


Payton was painting in her sleep! :)




I think Garrett really thought this was lunch. He pretty much ate it the whole time. We started out with white paper, but then I decided to cut poster board in half. Garrett WOULD NOT let me take his paper. The paper was like his plate of food and he was not ready for Mama to take it!

He got the Messiest Kid Award!

2 comments:

Marla said...

Looks like they had a great time! Thanks for doing all of that! And no...I didn't notice a blue diaper! haha

Jessica Bene said...

I found you from Kelly's Korner... We have painted with pudding before, but I have never used food dye. It looks just like real paint :)