Monday, June 8, 2009

Pudding Paint!

I originally got this idea off of Jon & Kate Plus 8. I thought it would be great for Garrett since he still tends to put everything in his mouth.

Pudding Paint Recipe:
*Instant Vanilla Pudding
*Food Coloring
Mix pudding according to directions
Add food coloring for desired color.

You can also use different flavors of pudding for different colors of paint.

When I added the food coloring to the pudding, some food coloring got on my fingers, and I worried if I should have used different flavors of pudding so that it would easily come off of the boys. However, once the food coloring was mixed with the pudding, it was not a problem AT ALL. It came off of their skin and the table extremely easy.

We used paintbrushes today, however if it wasn't as windy outside, it would have been great to do as finger painting outside!






Garrett saying "Ewwwwwww!" which is what he does when he gets excited about something! See his little lips...



Garrett (of course) was first to discover that the paint tasted good!

Jackson was laughing at Garrett and told Garrett it's not okay to eat the paint.


But then Jackson decided to give it a try....

.....and loved it!

6 comments:

Mom/Bam Bam said...

What adorable little artists they are! Very cute idea, I can't wait to talk to them about it! I'm guessing these are paintings that won't be hung on the refrigerator!
Love You,
Mom

Marla said...

Great idea! I must have missed that episode. We will definitely be trying this soon! Thanks for sharing!

Kristy said...

Look at you creative Momma! Very cute

Torrie Deville said...

Kelli- you are such an awesome mother. I enjoy so much reading your blog and seeing all the wonderful things you do with your precious kiddos. I hope to one day be half the mom you are. :)

Kristin said...

That is so cool!! The pictures are too cute!!!

Justin and Shelly said...

This is such a cute idea! So glad you are my sister-in-law!