Wednesday, March 11, 2009

HOLY MOLY!

I have a lot more respect for construction workers. I mean, I know they work there butts off and sweat a whole heck of a lot, but there is PAIN involved. My right hand is so sore from using that darn staple gun. Wow. When I got in bed last night, I noticed that my pinkie felt as if it may blister....but that was nothing compared to how my hand and wrist felt when I woke up this morning.

Then it was bothering the heck out of me that 3 chairs were covered and 3 were not, so I sucked up the pain and continued. Now, there are parts of my hand that hurt that I didn't even know existed. Holy Moly!! Beware of those things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have an electric stapler that is just right for that sort of job. You are more than welcome to borrow it.

Marla said...

I did not know that you were so thrifty with reupholstering!!! haha! I have a chair that is from my grandpa's house (the farm) that Geoff keeps trying to secretly get rid of, but I keep telling him no..."one day" we'll recover it. Interested? ha!