Sunday, March 15, 2009

Water, Water Everywhere!

Check out my parent's house. Great, isn't it!?!? My family (Mom, Dad, Sister, Ricky, Harleigh, and the 4 of us) went to the carnival at Firewheel and then to dinner. When my parent's got home tonight, they were greeted by a flood. The water line to the ice maker (I may be saying that incorrectly) busted which resulted in the kitchen being full of water and the water was making its way into the living room.

They are busy with everything, so I really don't know too much....but thanks to my Dad's obsession with his Blackberry, I am getting pictures -

As Jackson would say (using his new word), "Unbelievable."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The same thing happened to us the week we put in our wood floors. What a nightmare!

Anonymous said...

that happened to my friends in NC last week.. with a dishwasher line...its been a huge mess!

and Lacy ( i see her comment there) OMG!!!!! did it totally ruin the new floors??? we had that in our customer bathroom, ..someone left the sink on and it buckled our floor outside the door and it had to all be replaced!

Anonymous said...

You did say it wrong because you didn't put $#&* in front of it!

Marla said...

I'm so sorry to hear that! This ALSO happened to me at my house when I lived in Waco. It took us a while to figure out where the water was coming from. At first we thought it was coming up through a crack in the foundation....we were pretty bright when it came to things like that! ha!

I guess I did not realize how common this is! Geezz!