Sunday, July 6, 2008

Universal Naptime?

This is one of those things that I need to gripe about, but since I no longer have the teacher's lounge to vent to...I will just vent here since my friends read this...

The freaken kids riding their 4 wheelers up and down the street during naptime are driving me nuts!!! I have both boys down for a nap and this is supposed to be my peaceful time of day, but instead every 20 seconds I hear stupid 4 wheelers flying down the street. [might I add that the kids are not wearing helmets and Aaron witnessed one flipping a 4 wheeler a few weeks ago] Last week it was 2 girls riding their golf cart around the street honking at their friend (who lives next door to us) every time they passed her house.

Parents....Naptime is from 1:00 to 3:00...please pass on the memo!

[I can't wait for summer to be over]

Sincerely,
The Mean Neighbor

P.S.
To the lovely neighbor across the street [owner of the 4 wheeler] who I have called the cops on for basing their music at all hours of the night [until 5 am] a few weeks ago [I have sleeping babies people!] ....since when did we start parking our truck in the front yard??? I know your house is not very cute and you might be trying to hide it behind your truck, but can you park your truck in the driveway or garage?

I don't mind, you can stay up all night long and drink beer outside. You can even put your tailgate down to sit on (or just use the lovely lawn chairs you have in your front yard already) but if you could just keep the music down and the truck parked in the drive way I would greatly appreciate it!

(For the record - for those that don't know me, I am kidding!....but they are getting on my nerves today!!:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hey this sounds like my former neighbors, they must of moved to crandall and bought four wheelers-they used to drive down the street on their bikes half naked screaming at their friends. LOL!