Saturday, July 17, 2010

Playing in the Rain.

I just found these pictures in my camera and realized I never posted them!  I thought they were too funny not to share.  

Dianne, the boys, and I went to Canton a few weeks ago.  It was a perfect day to go because there was rain in the forecast, so it wasn't crowded at all.  It didn't rain on us until we were getting ready to leave, so at that point we really didn't care if we got wet or not.  So, long story short, we all got soaked going to my car, but it was actually really fun!  The boys both giggled the whole way!

When we got home, it was still raining, and Aaron had something in the garage, so I had to park in the driveway.  We quickly got out of the car, got the boys out, and ran inside the garage.
  
Only Garrett decided to take a detour and play in the rain!  You can't really tell from the pictures, but it was POURING!  He loved every second of it!

4 comments:

Bam Bam said...

You did a great job at capturing all the fun he was having! So cute! It doesn't take much to make him happy - he's all about fun! I can just hear them giggling about it!

Bam Bam said...

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

I think Garrett's already learned a secret about life!

Emilie Mason said...

So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Love these pics! Garrett is so cute!