Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July Weekend.

We spent the weekend at my parents' house with my mom & dad, my sister, Ricky, Harleigh, & Savannah, my Grandma, Aaron's brother Michael & his girlfriend Casie.  

Here is a snapshot of our fun weekend:

4th of July Cakeballs.....
For what it's worth, in my mind I pictured taking a picture of the boys together sitting in green grass with their arms around each other, while holding a little American flag...

But in reality, I couldn't get the 2 of them in that position.

Well maybe I could have if I REALLY tried, but sometimes I just don't have the energy.

So, this is what I got instead - 

Savannah
I brought stuff to let Harleigh paint a shirt like the boys did.  She told me she knew she would be great at painting her shirt because she has been taking art classes since she was in kindergarten!  :)  
My dad & Savannah
My Family
My Family including my Grandma
(Grandma was "The Dog Whisperer" to Rigley all weekend)
Cousins
My sister and Garrett
After eating lots and lots of chocolate covered strawberries - 
Jackson trying to make Savannah laugh -
Kid's Slumber Party -
Garrett with his Uncle Michael and Casie - 
Jackson was such a "BIG KID" in the lake.  Not a worry in the world....
He jumped off of the boat dock 1,462 times.....
Getting ready to jump - 
"CANNONBALL!!!!!"
Garrett fell asleep -
Even Rigley went for a swim - 
Just hanging out with the guys.....
Fireworks and ice cream....
"HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!"

9 comments:

Kristin said...

Great pictures!! Savannah is getting so big!! Looks like ya'll had a great time!!

Jessica said...

Looks like y'all had such a fun weekend! Good idea with the shirts. They look great!

Hattie said...

Wow! Love all the pics! Looks like y'all had a blast this 4th!!!

Kelly said...

Wow what a fun weekend y'all had.
hope you have a great week. I left you a blog award http://www.kellysavenue.com/2010/07/blog-award.html

Snider Family said...

What a fun weekend! I love all of Jackson's facial expressions, he looks like he was having a blast! The ones of Garrett in the pool are so cute. I found myself laughing out loud at some of your comments. I felt like I could totally see what was happening! (The dog whisper was my favorite) Looks like a wonderful time at the lake! And I love the shirts - I will have to try that next year!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures. Made me live the weekend all over again.

Ashley said...

What great pics! I love the one of all the kids on the porch! Looks like you all had a great time, thanks for sharing :)

Bam Bam said...

Kelli, Let me just say, Thank you for your blog!! It's a great place for all of us to keep up with what's going on, and to reminisce over good times we've shared. I love all the pictures and your descriptions! Are you sure Jackson jumped in 1,462 times?? I thought it was more like 1,463 times!
We had such a good weekend!

Mom said...

Kelli, your pictures capture such a special time, full of memories for you and your family. You always do such an awesome job. Thanks for always sharing.