Monday, March 29, 2010

Blue Collar Workers.

Do you ever wonder why there are guys that just know how to fix things around the house and there are guys who don't even know how to change a light bulb?

I grew up watching my dad fix things around the house.  Back then, I don't think I realized that not all men are that way.  I assumed they were all handy men.

That is something I have always loved about Aaron.  He is just like my dad in that aspect.  If it is broke, he can fix it.....if we need something to be installed, he will install it......if he doesn't know how to do it, he will find out.

I sometimes wonder how some men just KNOW how to fix things and some don't have a clue.  However, when I looked out the window the other day, I think my question was answered.

2 comments:

Viv said...

That's so true, they learn from those who they look up to, so very very true. Made me smile!

Justin and Shelly said...

I guess I will just have to send Brooks over there when he gets a little older :)