Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tiny Tots!

I think I am going to put Jackson in gymnastics!! I was looking online at a Mommy and Me website and came across a class that is offered called Tiny Tots. It is for toddlers 18-36 months. It says the class begins with an aerobic musical warm-up designed to teach children rhythm, balance, and coordination. For those of you who know Jackson, understand why I am so excited about seeing him working on his rhythm! He LOVES to dance! This is going to be fun! They also teach basic tumbling skills like front and back rolls, handstands, and cartwheels. The thought of this just makes me laugh so hard! I just cannot wait to see him trying to do these things. He thinks he already knows how to do some of these things. He learned how to do "the worm" this weekend from my cousins Nick and Nate....only Jackson's worm looked a little different than theirs did. He tries.
I am going to call in the morning to find out when the class is offered, but I really hope he can do it! I think he will love it! Does anyone want to join us??


0 comments: