Monday, August 16, 2010

Blogging.

We are alive....
We are doing well....
And I do think about blogging.....
I just haven't been.

Since we have moved, I am never as motivated to blog.
Maybe because....
We live closer to things now.  We used to be so far away from things, so I think we spent more time at home.  Maybe it is because the boys are getting older, or maybe it is because it is summer.....but I feel like I don't have as much down time as I used to have.  Or maybe I still do have the same amount of down time I used to have, but I have found other hobbies that I enjoy more?

I enjoy blogging.  I love connecting with other moms.  I love that it is an easy way for my family and friends to see what we are up to.  And most importantly, I love how it documents the boys' life.  But for this moment, I am kind of enjoying life without blogging.  With that being said, maybe at the end of the week or end of the month I will feel differently and I will be back to blogging daily.  You just never know.....because I really don't know!

My purpose of this blog post was just to let you all know why I haven't been blogging.  I will still blog, but for this moment it will slow down.  Keep checking back.  Be sure to add your email to the 'subscribe via e-mail' box on the top right of my blog and you will automatically receive an e-mail when I update my blog (you may want to add my e-mail address to your address book so it doesn't go to spam mail- jordan8082@sbcglobal.net)

Again, I am not done blogging, just giving you all my excuse.....

1 comments:

Sis said...

I'm protesting!