Thursday, January 14, 2010

Brotherly Love

Things have been a little busy at our house lately. Aaron and I both have a lot our plate right now and our days are more hectic than they normally are. However, through all the hustle and bustle, what I love most is hearing these two guys having fun together. I love listening to their conversations when they don't know I am listening.

I always heard from other parents who have kids so close in age, that Jackson and Garrett would be best friends one day. I love how true that statement is becoming.

This morning I was doing some things in Jackson's room and I had to stop to get my camera....
<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

This reminds me -
If any of you have two boys, I LOVE this kids book! Something about it makes me get a little teary eyed when it talks about the future....
The First Rule of Little Brothers



4 comments:

Kristin said...

Priceless!!! Truly is!!

Love it!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely know the feeling...I love watching my boys become best friends. Thanks for the book recommendation. When we go to storytime at Borders on Friday morning I'll have to find it!

Mom/Bam Bam said...

Such precious times. I love those pictures! Don't you wish you could just keep a tape recorder going all the time? They're so sweet and funny too. I'll have to read that book next time I'm over.

Marla said...

That is so sweet. I'm looking forward to those moments with my girls!