Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Aaron!

Aaron has wanted a tool box for his truck for awhile now, so I gave in and decided to get him one for his birthday. I know receiving cash is not always the most exciting. However, my other option would be to drive his truck somewhere to have a tool box installed. This isn't the best idea because #1 - I don't know a thing about tool boxes and I am not about to pick one out for him. #2- Remember when I hit a pole at Chicken Express driving the last truck he had that was only 2 months old? Me behind the wheel of his truck should be avoided when possible.

So, I tried to make getting cash as cute as possible....after all....it is cash that he has earned!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

That is really cute!! Happy Birthday Aaron!!

Marla said...

Give Aaron well wishes on his b-day. I'll be joining him before too long on my last year in my twenties. I did NOT like the way that sounded!!

Anonymous said...

Really, really cute presentation. You're so creative!

Anonymous said...

Kelli that looks like the $300.00 you took out of my wallet when I was taking a nap. So sis she beat you to it again.

Anonymous said...

Whatever! She's probably still on the payroll. She's got grandkids! I got nothing Dad....:-(