Sunday, March 23, 2008

Garrett Ryan Arrived

I felt my first contraction at 11:20 on Thursday afternoon. We left for the hospital at 1:30am Friday morning and had Garrett at 2:35PM on Friday afternoon. I don't know what people are talking about when they say the 2nd baby is quick...??? The only thing that was quick about the 2nd pregnancy was getting pregnant!
We are all doing well. Garrett is perfect and is a wonderful baby! Jackson is adjusting, but doing well. Here are some pictures and one video from the hospital. I don't have too many close ups of Garrett yet, but there will be lots more pictures to come this week!
























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I cant wait to see him too! How much did he weigh? He looks pretty chunky! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He's a beautiful baby!
-Marla