Saturday, January 26, 2008

Found One!

Yea! I finally found a changing pad cover online. Gosh, I didn't know that finding one in solid brown would be so hard. Thanks everyone who sent me links to ones they found. Here is a picture of the one I ordered...

I go to the doctor on Wednesday for my checkup. I am now going every two weeks. I am hoping we will have more answers for if they will try to turn him since he is still breech. Before we knew how big he was, she said we will make a decision at 34 weeks for if we could attempt to turn him. I am 30 weeks today. I am thinking since he is big we might can get a move on making that decision...but I am not a doctor! I know everyone says a c-section is great and it would give me 8 weeks off of work which may mean I wouldn't have to go back at the end of the school year, but I didn't think the other way was too bad either. With a c-section, I worry about how long it will before I will be able to pick Jackson up.

0 comments: