Thursday, February 14, 2008

Doctor Apt.

I went to the doctor today and the little turkey is still breech. I have a c-section scheduled for April 3rd at 10:30. If he decides to come before that, we will just have an emergency c-section. I am REALLY hoping he comes the Monday AFTER my Spring Break. If not, March is going to be an extremely long month.

Happy Valentine's Day!!