Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Playing Ball.

 Garrett has a lot of power when it comes to sports.  I am not kidding.  If you give him a ball of any kind and a stick, he is going to hit it.  Therefore, if Garrett has a golf club and you see he is getting ready to putt, don't stand behind him....
 ...you may need the "Boo-Boo Bear" from the freezer. 

Bless his heart.  You can tell by his face he didn't mean to hurt anyone.
 All good little ball players, must stop for a good nose picking -


 I love this one -
 Laughing with Daddy....

3 comments:

Marla said...

I totally agree- all good little ball players need to stop for a nose picking. haha :)

Snider Family said...

So cute, this is what I get to look forward to! I think I am going to be calling you on how to raise a boy!

Bam Bam said...

Some really cute pictures! Garrett will not be too happy 1 day to see that you put the nose picking picture in there!
We had fun today, but it wasn't near long enough.