Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Boys (and a little lady...)

Look at Jackson's smile. He was so excited he got to hold his baby brother. He climbed up on the couch and held out his hands, like "Okay Mommy, I am ready for him!"
Jackson is trying to feed him an empty bottle! You can tell he has been taking notes on what I do.

Fishing with Daddy
Here is Aaron and Garrett watching baseball together on TV. This is their first ballgame together.

This is Garrett's little girlfriend Corlee. Christy (Corlee's mom) and I taught 2nd grade together last year in Mesquite. I LOVED working with her. It was just she and I on our 2nd grade team. She was the easiest person to work with because our minds thought just alike.
The summer after we both left from teaching in Mesquite, she found out she was pregnant with her 3rd baby and then about a week later I found out I was pregnant. Long story short...here are pictures of Garrett and Corlee who are 3 days apart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pics are so cute! I could look at these all day.

Anonymous said...

how funny you two found out you were pregnant at the same time!! Thats neat!

:o)

loving the bottle feeding...hehehehe...